- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1 leek, thinly sliced
- 1 cup baby Portobello mushrooms, sliced
- 1 bunch of rainbow swiss chard, chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 cup basil, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Herbs de Provence seasoning
- Santa Maria Seasoning to taste
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup Ricotta cheese, divided in quarters
- 1/2 cup Pecorino Romano
- 1 loaf fresh baked rustic French bread, sliced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In an oven-safe pan, melt butter over medium-high heat and sauté leek and mushrooms until cooked through, about 4-minutes.
- Add garlic and cook until fragrant, 45 to 60 seconds.
- Add chopped rainbow swiss chard and cook until greens have wilted, about 3-minutes.
- Season with Herbs de Provence and Santa Maria Seasoning. Take off heat.
- Add cream.
- Using the back of a spoon, make 4 nests in the vegetable-cream mixture in the pan. Break an egg into each indentation. In between the eggs add 1/4 cup dollops of Ricotta cheese. Top with Pecorino Romano cheese.
- Bake until the egg whites are set and the yolks are still runny, about 8-minutes. Serve immediately with fresh baked rustic French bread for dipping.